* The controller of personal data is OU Paksol registry code 12374415, Vana-Kuuli 15/1-31, Tallinn 13619, Estonia, member or the board Pavel Konovalov, email firstname.lastname@example.org
* The processing of personal data is subject to the legislation of Estonia and the European Union.
* The controller collects the following personal information: name, phone number, e-mail and purchase history.
* Among others, personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes: to make purchase analyses, to sell goods and provide services, to serve the client's loyalty program. The controller has the right to query, analyze, sort, and take samples of personal data in the database.
* The controller does not disclose the information received by him to third parties.
* By joining the client program, the client gives consent to the processing of his/her personal data. Personal data transmitted to the controller is protected and treated as confidential information, including information stored on the customer and his/her orders stored in the e-store order environment.
* The data communication between the client and the banks and the card payment center is encrypted, which ensures the security of the customer's personal data and bank details. The data controller does not have access to client confidential bank and payment card requisitions.
* The data controller will implement all measures, including information technology and organizational measures, for the protection of the personal data collected. Access to data editing and processing is restricted to authorized persons.
* OU Paksol may authorize other legal entities (authorized processors) to process personal data, provided that an agreement has been entered with such a processor under which the processor is required to keep the personal data processed as confidential and to ensure the protection of personal data in accordance with the requirements provided by law. Such authorized processors are cash register software service providers, software development partners, logistics service providers and marketing service providers.
* The customer has the right to get information and check his/her personal data, request access to the personal data, request corrections to the personal data, request limiting the personal data, request the deletion of personal data, request the transfer of personal data, rights relating to the automated processing of data, right to an evaluation by a supervisory authority. The customer also has a right to renege on his/her permission to process personal data. To get information and to check his/her personal data, the client should send a written application to email@example.com
* The controller of personal data may send newsletters to the client, including satisfaction surveys and offers to the client's e-mail address only if the client has given prior consent at the time of joining of Paksol newsletter.
* The client can at any time cancel the offers and newsletters sent by logging in to the self-service environment at www.filters24.eu , by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org at or by following the instructions in the email.
* The client can at any time check his/her personal information and partially modify it by logging in to the www.filters24.eu self-service environment or by sending an email to email@example.com . In order to delete personal information collected, the client shall submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org . The data controller changes and/or deletes the client data after the client has been identified.
* The deadline for maintaining client’s personal data is five years from the last purchase.